Chronic neck and spine pain - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : hi
how can i help you
User : I have chronic pain and I am feeling horribly sick
User : My doctor won't increase my pain medication because it might be to much
Where is the pain located?
User : My spine and neck
Provide your age, gender
User : 19 Male
From when you have been experiencing the pain?
User : Two years now
Doctor : ok
User : and it is constant
have you undergone any investigations?
User : yes, but every scan is normal, and they dont know what to do
did you had any injury to the neck in the past?
User : no
Doctor : Does the pain spread to the arms?
User : yes, down to the elbow
What medications you are taking for the pain?
User : Fentanyl 25 mcg, and currently norco/ was taking percocet
is the pain not subsiding after taking the medications?
Was any MRI scan was been taken?
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Frozen shoulder and lump under arm
- Gas pain in arm
- Fullness under the arm
- Gas and right arm pain
- Sis gives great head
- Neck shoulder spine back pain watery eyes
- Skin irratations near groin weeping green
- Straight green lines vision headache
- Prickly pain and ache on the spine and back of neck
- How to stop green mark from shaving
- Crunching neck pain in upper spine
- Tense painful neck and down spine
- Spine neck pain meth
- Funny sensation when i touch my arm
- Green motion in infants nanpro1