Chronic neck and spine pain - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : hi
how can i help you
User : I have chronic pain and I am feeling horribly sick
User : My doctor won't increase my pain medication because it might be to much
Where is the pain located?
User : My spine and neck
Provide your age, gender
User : 19 Male
From when you have been experiencing the pain?
User : Two years now
Doctor : ok
User : and it is constant
have you undergone any investigations?
User : yes, but every scan is normal, and they dont know what to do
did you had any injury to the neck in the past?
User : no
Doctor : Does the pain spread to the arms?
User : yes, down to the elbow
What medications you are taking for the pain?
User : Fentanyl 25 mcg, and currently norco/ was taking percocet
is the pain not subsiding after taking the medications?
Was any MRI scan was been taken?
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Dermaroller hypopigmentation
- What does it mean when your tailbone itches
- Macula densa monitors
- Round brown spot on collar bone
- Does intake of susten vt delay
- What is swollen deformed knuckle sign of
- Losartan feel depressed
- Crunching neck pain in upper spine
- Dermadew lotion for scalp
- Spine neck pain meth
- Ehlers danlos heart murmur chest pain liver cyst
- Neck shoulder spine back pain watery eyes
- Prickly pain and ache on the spine and back of neck
- Cubital nodes with golfers ebow
- Tense painful neck and down spine