Chronic liver disease - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : hi
User : Hi Doctor.
User : My name is .
Doctor : how can I help you?
User : thanks... I would like to know how could I treat my family with their issues.
User : First.. My brother.. he is aged 25 yrs.
User : he is lately identified he has Chronic Liver Disease
User : with peptic ulcer.
Doctor : ok
User : want to know if it is completely curable.
Doctor : ok
User : He is currently provided with Tramezac as a supportive medicine whenever he is feeling pain
Doctor : what kind of chronic disease?
User : oh I dont know much of those details...
User : he is having symptoms like ... fluid gets collected frequently in his liver...
Doctor : there are several type of chronic liver diseases
Doctor : in which fluid gets collected
Doctor : can you tell me what is problem with your brother
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Unilateral pain whole body
- Smoked body odour ramipril
- Pulsating veins all over body
- Chronic liver disease causes
- Decompensated chronic liver disease
- High bilirubin and inability to digest food
- Elevated direct bilirubin normal other liver parameters
- Chronic liver disease prognosis
- Direct bilirubin elevation newborn
- Body sore on period
- High direct bilirubin in 1 month old
- Red patches on body
- Chronic liver disease cirrhosis
- Signs of chronic liver disease
- Diet for high bilirubin levels