Chronic fatigue - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : hi
Doctor : how can i help you?
User : I have sudden faintness, nausea, weakness, and fatigue a couple times a day. What could be causing this?
Doctor : what is your age?
User : 29
User : This has been happening all my life.
Doctor : how long have you been feeling this stmptoms
User : all my life
Doctor : HAve you had any passedd out episodes till now
User : yes, a couple of time. usually I can stop from passing out by laying down
Doctor : ok
Doctor : there are many conditions which can cause such type of symptoms
Doctor : some timws ie might be hypoglycemia or hypotension or some other problem
Doctor : you need a physical examination by a general physician to know exactly about your condition.
Doctor : Thanks for consulting HealthcareMagic. Bye for now. Please refer your friends to our service.
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Diencephalon chronic fatigue syndrome
- Hard lump under skin leg
- Overweight hard lumps on legs
- New treatments for chronic fatigue
- Belly ache with chills
- Fever chills body aches bloating stomack
- Ache left shoulder blade
- Hard left testicle treatment
- Levonelle chronic fatigue syndrome
- Chronic fatigue symptoms and treatment
- Can bleaching hair cause head ache
- Spider bit aching knees
- Hard stools with lactogen
- Chronic fatigue syndrome and fibromyalgia
- Hard lump on leg thyroid