Chronic fatigue - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : hi
Doctor : how can i help you?
User : I have sudden faintness, nausea, weakness, and fatigue a couple times a day. What could be causing this?
Doctor : what is your age?
User : 29
User : This has been happening all my life.
Doctor : how long have you been feeling this stmptoms
User : all my life
Doctor : HAve you had any passedd out episodes till now
User : yes, a couple of time. usually I can stop from passing out by laying down
Doctor : ok
Doctor : there are many conditions which can cause such type of symptoms
Doctor : some timws ie might be hypoglycemia or hypotension or some other problem
Doctor : you need a physical examination by a general physician to know exactly about your condition.
Doctor : Thanks for consulting HealthcareMagic. Bye for now. Please refer your friends to our service.
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Diencephalon chronic fatigue syndrome
- Suffering from severe dizziness should i be concerned
- Indentation top of foot big toe
- Weakness headache dizziness pain between eyes
- New treatments for chronic fatigue
- Giving up smoking big tummy
- Why am i having pain in lower chest
- Big lump on 2 year old head
- Levonelle chronic fatigue syndrome
- Big painful gooch spot
- Have bilirumin level 72 how to control this level
- 1 years old having frequent urination should i be concerned
- Chronic fatigue symptoms and treatment
- 21 years old keep fainting should i consult a doctor
- Chronic fatigue syndrome and fibromyalgia