Chronic costochondritis - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : Hi
User : Hi
How can i help you?
User : I have had Costocontitis for over 30 years and was always able to relieve the symtoms with Indocin. For some reason now I'm not responding to the Meds
User : I'am in so much pain I live on Vicodins and Demerol
User : can you tell me what else to do
May i know your age and gender?
User : female
User : 65
Do you have any other nedical problems?
User : IBS, Diverticulitis, IC
Doctor : Ok.
Do you have oain in any other joints?
User : no
User : just chest and both breasts
Doctor : Ok.
User : at times it feels like a heartattack, but that was ruled out in the ER
There are various pain killer available
Which reduce the pain.
Related questions you may be interested in
People also viewed
- Costochondritis and breathlessness
- Costochondritis omeprazole
- Painless bump on upper lip
- Severe pain after biopsy of tongue
- Sun exposure after tonsillectomy
- Social security disability chronic costochondritis
- Palpitations or costochondritis
- Balls hurt after workout
- Costochondritis and postpartum
- Recurring spots at base of skull
- Sore head after hitting it
- Red blotchy skin on upper arms no bumps
- Hurts to wee after bike injury
- Itchy balls after gym
- Neck hurts after taking biotin