Chronic costochondritis - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : Hi
User : Hi
How can i help you?
User : I have had Costocontitis for over 30 years and was always able to relieve the symtoms with Indocin. For some reason now I'm not responding to the Meds
User : I'am in so much pain I live on Vicodins and Demerol
User : can you tell me what else to do
May i know your age and gender?
User : female
User : 65
Do you have any other nedical problems?
User : IBS, Diverticulitis, IC
Doctor : Ok.
Do you have oain in any other joints?
User : no
User : just chest and both breasts
Doctor : Ok.
User : at times it feels like a heartattack, but that was ruled out in the ER
There are various pain killer available
Which reduce the pain.
Related questions you may be interested in
People also viewed
- Chronic fatigue syndrome diary
- Coumadin sprained ankle
- Costochondritis and breathlessness
- Costochondritis omeprazole
- Ankle swollen and numbness down to the pinky toe
- Foot going numb with a sprained ankle
- Social security disability chronic costochondritis
- Cervical spondylosis and whiplash
- Palpitations or costochondritis
- Sprained ankle and my hands numb
- Strained vocal chords treatment
- Costochondritis and postpartum
- Chronic small vessel disease
- My sprained ankle is numb and cool to the touch
- X-linked chronic granulomatous disease