Choking in nose, - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : hi
User : hi
Doctor : hi
Doctor : how can i help U?
Doctor : r u there??
User : about 45 days back , my nose started bleeding profusely , check with ENT he said it is cos of BP which was about 130/90 did a complete scan and blood test everything seems to be normal except the blood pressure
User : bleeding has stopped now, i am taking concor 5mg once a day , but i still feel my nose is kind of choked , doc told me to use otrivin whenever i feel the nose is blocked can you help me with this breathing is becoming difficult
Doctor : For Health purposes please provide these: Age, Gender, Location, Occupation, Marital status, Height and Weight
User : 34, M, Married , 6' and 102
Doctor : k
Doctor : whats ur query?
Doctor : r u there?
User : i have a breathing problem what could be the cause
Doctor : because of ur high BP
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Treatment and cure for choking nose
- Treatment and cure for glucosamine deficiency
- Air trapping on chest x ray
- Treatment and cure for multifocal choroiditis
- Nose choked during pregnancy
- Treatment and cure for vesical calculi
- Choking nose causes
- Allegra vs zyrtec for allergies
- Alimentos prohibidos para el colon irritable
- Treatment and cure for internal hordeolum
- Acne antibiotics dry out my lips
- Allergic reaction tight throat
- Symptoms of choking nose
- Treatment and cure for sarcomatoid carcinoma
- Diagnosis of choking nose