Chlamydia , pelvic infection - Online Doctor Chats
User : hi
Doctor : hiii
how can i help u?
User : well, while having chlamydia untreated, how long will it take until it gives a pelvic infection?
Doctor : there is nothing lyk time period
User : so it could just happen at anytime ?
u xcan go for hysterosalpingogram which will tell u to what extent ur fallopian tubes are effected..
if they are fine then u are 100 percent fertile
User : well i dont think my doctor treated me right, can wierd feelings accur in your pelvic area if you havent been treated right?
u are mentally fixd that something went wron in ur pelvis
u will know about infertility only at the age when u wanna concieve
u will get pelvic pain if still there is some infection
u can confirm it by simple cervical swab or else blood test wether u still have infection or not
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Pelvic infections in women
- Signs of pelvic infection
- Natural remedy for pelvic infection
- Removing abnormal cells from cervix
- Ovarian cyst abnormal pap
- Antibiotics for pelvic infections
- Abnormal pap tests mean
- How much proxyvon can kill
- How to lighten labia minora
- How to take undezire kit mankind
- Pelvic infection in men
- Abnormal smooth pursuit
- Severe abnormal cells on cervix
- How mifeprin kit works
- Knee replacement how long is operation