Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
127 Doctors are Online

Chlamydia infection and tingling sensation - Online Doctor Chats

Date : 21-Feb-2012
User rating for this question
Very Good Posted in: Infections
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2009
Answered : 658 Questions
Doctor :   hi
User :   hi doc, this tingling feeling doesnt go away yet
Doctor :   how can i help you
Doctor :   u need to see neurologist
User :   wen i went to the doc last time he said we dint test u for chlamydia last time
Doctor :   there is nothing much i could u help you with
Doctor :   ok
User :   ok
Doctor :   did u get the test for tat
User :   no should i get the test for that?
Doctor :   yes get tested
Doctor :   i guess ur normal
Doctor :   nothing to get worried about
User :   hmm....
Doctor :   anything else u want to know about
User :   the weird part is
User :   this feeling never ever comes
User :   when i am out playing
Doctor :   if u had anything abnormal
Doctor :   they would have found out
Doctor :   by this time
Doctor :   u need not worry
User :   i have just been to the doc twice
Doctor :   just divert ur attention from all this
User :   and i have taken the b12 medicene yday and today
User :   ok i will
Doctor :   thats what iam trying to explain u allthese days
Doctor :   yes continue with it
Doctor :   anything else u would like to know about
User :   no
Doctor :   take care
Doctor :   dont worry
Doctor :   just chill out
User :   and u said
Doctor :   good nite
User :   i should get tested for chlamydia rite
Doctor :   u can get tested
User :   ok
Doctor :   bye for now
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor