Chlamydia infection and antibiotics - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : Hi
User : hello
how can i help you?
User : I was wondering how many pills of the 500mg amoxicillin i need to take a day and for how many days to treat claymidia
User : its capsules
User : I am a female, I weigh 124 and am 5' 5"
Doctor : ok
User : Do you know?
User : ?
User : hello?
amox need to be taken three times a day for 5 days
is the amox was prescribed by doctor?
User : ok so i need 15 capsules of it
User : yes it was prescribed
User : but they said 3 times a day for 7 days but i dont trust them so i thought id get a second answer
User : so three times a day for 5 days and it will treat the claymidia
Doctor : usually its doxycyclline is prescribed for chlymadia
it is to be taken for 7 days two times a day
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Can heavy bleeding after taking misoprostol tablets mean abortion
- How reliable is hsg
- What is the medication for acid reflux
- How to tear a thick hymen
- What are the precautions for recovery of broken fibula
- How to remove ripped septate hymen
- Is it normal to have orange colored urine
- Stomach is hot and peeing a lot
- What does frequent heartburn and pressure indicate
- Chlamydia infection can antibiotics be used
- Chlamydia infection treatments
- Chlamydia infection in throat
- Laporscopy to hysterectomy how long to wait
- Chlamydia infection causes
- Symptoms of chlamydia infection