Child with throat pain and fever. Taking crocin. Need to go to the doctor? - Online Doctor Chats
How can I help you?
My 4.5 years old son has throat pain and fever
for fever i have given him crocin
should i take him to the doctor for checkup
When did the fever and throat pain start?
the doctors generally give antibiotics and i am very comfortable in giving antibiotics
from 5 hr had throat pain and fever started at 7 PM
sorry 5 PM - throat pain 7PM fever
You can continue giving him Crocin every 8 hours.
The throat pain can be due to a mild infection.
In children, it is actually better to get it examined.
If it is due to infection, an antibiotic would be required.
okay , so u advice me to take him today to the doc or wait till tomorrow morning
You can wait till tomorrow.
meantime, if you have honey at home, you can give him a teaspoon of honey.
You can add lemon.
Or you can add a pinch of turmeric to a glass of warm milk.
okay , thanks for ur advice
That should control the infection.
Is there anything else I could help you on?
Thanks for consulting me.
Have a Nice Evening!!
Bye for now.
Related questions you may be interested in
People also viewed
- Fever not coming down with crocin
- Alerjy from lactogen of babies
- Have gastro problems and cough diagnosed as reflux treatment
- Right knee pain whom i should consult
- Giving crocin but fever not going away
- Crocin syrup dosage for fever
- Child has fever taken crocin viral fever
- Crocin syrup fever
- Allegra and mucolite for infant coughing for a month
- Baby having intermittent fever eye crusty runny cough tiredness suggestions
- Taking pregnacare in first trimester any side effects
- How long can my baby use allergex syrup
- Allergex tablet dose 7 year
- Frequent diarrhoea cramping constipated food poisoning
- Is banocide syrup an anti allergic syrup