Child with stomach ache, itching in rectum area. What could it be? - Online Doctor Chats
I am XXXXXXX here
welcome to XXXXXXX
actually i wanted take an advise for my 2 yr.old daughter
sure, please proceed
may i know her height and weight ?
how is her appetite ?
and general activity during the day ?
u mean not good ??
not too suer about her exact ht. and wt.
general activity is perfect.
oops was for ht. and wt.:-)
the most common cause of having anal itching, is due to presence of intestinal worms
but its not too regular kinds
she may need to be seen by a doctor, and get a prescription of deworming medications
this medication is given once and then repeated after 2 weeks, to prevent recurrance
its only some times she complains of the ithiness
but you still you feel its worms only
and even the stomach ache?
would you be able to suggest any medication
yes, both stomach ache and anal itching , point to it
actually prescription medications cannot be given online as it would be illegal
I hope u understand
they need to be given, only after being examined
thanks for your advise
You are very welcome
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Low temperature in children 95
- Shaking with hand foot and mouth disease
- Child with fevercold and stomach ache
- Pins and needles sensation sweating
- Child stomach ache in morning
- Stomach ache rectum hurts
- Child stomach ache night
- Neck pain and oxyelite pro
- Stomach ache with shivering in a child
- Pins and needles sensation on tip of penis
- Baby fever after fall
- Proteinuria pins and needles
- High fever sleepy eyes toddler
- Numb legs stomach virus
- Oxyelite pro and naproxen