Child with frequent vomiting. Given domstal. Got fever. What to do? - Online Doctor Chats
How can I help you?
Hello ...it's regarding my 4 month baby
today early morning she had 4-5 times vomiting without any other symtoms so after discussion on healthcare magic i given domstal
but it looks that she had now fever
what to do now....now no vomiting only fever
The presence of fever suggests she may be running an infection.
motion is also improper
The loose stools, vomiting and fever are suggestive of infection.
Can i give babygesic now
It is usually viral in nature and the symptoms resolve.
didnot understood sir
I mean, the symptoms are generally caused by virus where the symptoms are self resolving. They last for few days and spontaneously resolve.
In the meantime, symptomatic drugs such as babygesic for fever, domstal for vomiting can help.
It is also important to keep her well hydrated.
That being said, since the baby is less than 6 months, i would recommend you to consult your pediatrician.
The doctor can evaluate the child, record the temperature and other symptoms and accordingly can prescribe the right treatment.
Without an opportunity to examine the child, my suggestions are limited.
Have you followed?
Yah....thanks a lot
Do you have any questions?
Thanks for consulting me.
Bye for now.
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Wikoryl af drops dosage
- Zifi 100 paediatric
- Fever bottoms of feet hurt
- Mucus stuck in newborn throat
- Signs of allergic reactions from methadrone
- What is the use of mensovit plus medicine
- My 2 year old baby is having dysentery
- Pale after drinking alcohol
- Frequent vomiting and headache and nosebleeding
- Frequent vomiting in adults
- Frequent vomiting and diarrhea
- Levolin and budesol medicine
- Frequent vomiting of bile
- Child having frequent vomiting what should be done
- Mega cv 625 drug information