Child with ear pain, no other symptoms. What should be done? - Online Doctor Chats
yes I am here.
my daughter, 7 yrs old, is complaining of ear pain
how many days, since is she having the pain ?
oh, she started complaining about 1 hour back..
no, nothing at all
for the pain
no ear drops
But , the main cause of the pain, needs to be examined and treated
ear drops , are not needed at this stage, as there has been no diagnosis yet
she complained of ear pain in the middle of the night as well, however that was quite some time back..
so she will need , a course of antibiotics , to treat if any infection is present
such pains are common in small kids
ok. can i give her Crocin DS suspension?
yes, you can give it to her, for pain relief
so, i still need to take her for a checkup of the ear?
or can i wait and see if the pain comes back after i give her the crocin?
lack of treatment , can cause severe ear infections which can cause ear drum performation in young kids
yes, you can give her crocin now, to reduce the pain
and once you can see her doctor, you can consult him, within the next few days
ok, thank you.
You are welcome
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Baby has low temp and skin rash
- Increase size of abdomen after miscairrage
- Symptoms of Severe ear pain
- Right rib pain and abdomen anxiety
- What causes ear pain
- Lump near babys testes
- Sore throat hard to swallow ear pain symptoms
- 5 month baby and loud music
- Newborn baby vaccination lump
- Pains in abdomen loss of appetiteheadachesfever
- 6 month old baby low temp
- Sinus toothache symptoms ear pain
- Sore throat ear pain symptoms
- Lower abdomen pain right side alcohol
- Air in the lower abdomen