Child with constipation advised with dulcolax suppository. How to use it? - Online Doctor Chats
Good afternoon Doctor
Please proceed with your query
Please ask me your queries
my 1 year daughter seems like has constipation
as sh eis not able to Pass motion
since when is this?
so my piaedratic adviced Dullolax-suppository
that is a good medicine
today is the 2 seconf since she passed motion
Did you use it?
just wanted to know how should it be used
i thinbk insert in the anal
it is in a gel form?
that is right
You must insert the suppository in the anus
but she crying...Is taht painfull?
You can ask the nurse to do it, if you find it difficult to do
It wont pain your daughter
it is in gel form
so we have use to gel to inser it is that right?
You must insert the entire gel kind of thing inside her anus
remove the wrapper and then insert
we did that she is crying
hope thatz noraml
It is normal
If she still does not pass stools tonight
how long will it take her to pass motion
She should pass stools within 12 hours
Thank you too
Is that all for now?
Wish your daughter quick recovery
Related questions you may be interested in
People also viewed
- Common side effects of menopur
- Is chericof syrup advisable for diabetic patients
- Toddler ate an advil
- Physical therapy precautions for osteoporosis
- Common side effects of motrin
- Dulcolax suppository onset
- Common side effects of keflex
- Common side effects of lamictal
- Diet advised in typnoid fever
- Dulcolax suppository during pregnancy
- Dulcolax suppository ingredients
- Can dulcolax suppository pediatrics be used by a 7 month old baby?
- Cheston cough syrup advisable to pregnant women
- Doctor advise my childs chest hurts
- Constipation had catheterization safe to take dulcolax suppository