Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
131 Doctors are Online

Child with blisters inside mouth. What medicine should I give? - Online Doctor Chats

Date : 07-Oct-2013
User rating for this question
Very Good Posted in: Child Health
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2002
Answered : 106 Questions
Doctor:please proceed with your query
User:My son having blisters inside his mouth.
Doctor:how old is he?
User:he is 3yrs 2 months old
Doctor:please give him zincovit syrup 10 ml daily for 15 days
Doctor:after food
Doctor:These blisters will go away
User:also have some temperature and feeling cold
Doctor:did you check the temperature?
Doctor:How much is the reading?
User:light temperature
Doctor:Please check the temperature with a thermometer and let me know the reading
Doctor:If there is high temperature, you can give him crocin around 3.5 ml thrice daily
User:ok reading from thermometer
User:it takes 80-120 secs for getting the reading
Doctor:no problem
Doctor:I can wait
User:it shows 37.5 celcius
Doctor:It is normal
Doctor:he is not having fever
Doctor:no need to give crocin
Doctor:please give him plenty of fluids orally to drink like soup
Doctor:fresh fruits juice
Doctor:He should be fine soon
User:ok thank you
Doctor:thank you too
Doctor:shall we end the chat now?
Doctor:take care
Doctor:bye for now
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor