Child with blisters inside mouth. What medicine should I give? - Online Doctor Chats
please proceed with your query
My son having blisters inside his mouth.
how old is he?
he is 3yrs 2 months old
These blisters will go away
also have some temperature and feeling cold
did you check the temperature?
How much is the reading?
Please check the temperature with a thermometer and let me know the reading
ok reading from thermometer
it takes 80-120 secs for getting the reading
I can wait
it shows 37.5 celcius
It is normal
he is not having fever
no need to give crocin
please give him plenty of fluids orally to drink like soup
fresh fruits juice
He should be fine soon
ok thank you
thank you too
shall we end the chat now?
bye for now
Related questions you may be interested in
People also viewed
- Surgery incision wont heal
- Ayurveda grey stool in infants
- Ayurveda for precocious puberty
- What medicine should i take for sore and reddish mouth
- Azee syrup during cold
- Ayurveda for inguinal hernia
- What medicine should be taken for mouth ulcers
- Frequently get mouth ulcers what medicine should i take
- How to heal tb scars
- Homeopathic medicine for tasteless mouth
- Ayurvedha for mitochondrial disorders
- Sore inside my nostril wont heal
- Do vaginal tears itch when healing
- Sores on jawline not healing
- Medicine to stop mouth odour