Child with blisters inside mouth. What medicine should I give? - Online Doctor Chats
please proceed with your query
My son having blisters inside his mouth.
how old is he?
he is 3yrs 2 months old
These blisters will go away
also have some temperature and feeling cold
did you check the temperature?
How much is the reading?
Please check the temperature with a thermometer and let me know the reading
ok reading from thermometer
it takes 80-120 secs for getting the reading
I can wait
it shows 37.5 celcius
It is normal
he is not having fever
no need to give crocin
please give him plenty of fluids orally to drink like soup
fresh fruits juice
He should be fine soon
ok thank you
thank you too
shall we end the chat now?
bye for now
Related questions you may be interested in
People also viewed
- What happen if intake of tablets progynova and susten on fever
- How long will it take for my stomach to shrink if i starve myself
- Dry cough that begins month after tonsillectomy
- What medicine should i take for sore and reddish mouth
- Prickly heat rash in 1 year old
- Healthy 1 year old chest xray
- What medicine should be taken for mouth ulcers
- Frequently get mouth ulcers what medicine should i take
- How long minor burn mark last
- How fast does diphenhydramine tolerance go away
- Homeopathic medicine for tasteless mouth
- How many days does it take to have periods after consuming duphaston
- How risky is a leg stent procedure
- Suffering from cold from last 2 months
- Medicine to stop mouth odour