Child with bad ear infection. Advised Vitamins with antibiotics. Vitamins essential? - Online Doctor Chats
I am dr. XXXXXXX here.
How can I help you?
Hi Dr. I have a 27 month old son, who had got a ery bad ear infection. He is currently on anti biotics.
somebody was mentioning to me that along with anti biotics, some multi vitamins should also be prescribed to the baby, however my doc has not done that.
I waned to know that it is essential to have multi vitamins with anti biotics?
It is not necessary to have multivitamins along with antibiotics.
The treatment is basically with medications.
Oh Ok, thankyou.
Ok doc, thank you for your help.
You are welcome.
Is there anything else I can help you with?
No, nothing else as of now.
Ok. Thanks for consulting me.
Have a nice Day!!
you too. Thank you
Bye for now.
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Antibiotics for ear infections
- Comparison between farex or lactogen
- Pistachio health benefits for toddlers
- Alternatives to pataday
- Acthar gel uses
- Can betnesol oral drops given for cold in infants
- Cipro antibiotic for ear infection
- Oral antibiotics for ear infections
- Diffrence between budecort flohale
- Kudzu tincture alcoholism
- Antibiotics for inner ear infection
- 200 mg sertraline
- Alaway and zaditor
- Difference between lactogen and isomil
- Natural antibiotic for ear infections