Child with bad ear infection. Advised Vitamins with antibiotics. Vitamins essential? - Online Doctor Chats
I am dr. XXXXXXX here.
How can I help you?
Hi Dr. I have a 27 month old son, who had got a ery bad ear infection. He is currently on anti biotics.
somebody was mentioning to me that along with anti biotics, some multi vitamins should also be prescribed to the baby, however my doc has not done that.
I waned to know that it is essential to have multi vitamins with anti biotics?
It is not necessary to have multivitamins along with antibiotics.
The treatment is basically with medications.
Oh Ok, thankyou.
Ok doc, thank you for your help.
You are welcome.
Is there anything else I can help you with?
No, nothing else as of now.
Ok. Thanks for consulting me.
Have a nice Day!!
you too. Thank you
Bye for now.
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Antibiotics for ear infections
- Grit in toddlers urine
- Doxycycline with energy drink
- Grommets in toddlers leaking
- Lumps in groin one year old son
- Wake up tired weird dreams
- Cipro antibiotic for ear infection
- Oral antibiotics for ear infections
- Woodwards gripe water yellowish
- Jaw hurts when drink wine
- Antibiotics for inner ear infection
- White greyish stool in toddler
- Lying down to get relief from fatigue
- Can drinking green tea treat jaundice
- Natural antibiotic for ear infections