Child vomiting but no fever. What medicine to give? - Online Doctor Chats
Dr. this is regading my daughter Kashis who is 20 months old
Please go ahead
How many vomits yet?
What is it in the vomitus?
its 3rd one just now
what ever she has eatten in the afternoon and also milk
Did she complain headache?
Is she crying?
no not crying
How much is the quantity?
in the last vomitus
last vomit was very little
before that it was having thick mucus form
Does she cough?
Does she complain of abd pain?
nothing she normal other wise
Do not panic
If she vomits again you need to see a doctor
For now just give her Pedialyte
equal to amount of vomitus
Monitor her temperature
Pedialyte is a electrolyte solution
available in the pharmacy
Where are you from?
So next vomitus and fever shooting over 100 should take you to the doctor
for now just give her pedialyte
we are from Ramurthynagar
i had see mosqutio bites on her legs
that is why bit worried
But since there is no fever I want to observe
It could be gastritis
afternoon she had eatten little mutton soup
do not give
with salt and sugar
now can i give her some rice with plain dal
Do you have any medicine for vomiting given by her doctor earlier?
no not at all
i was planning for Domstal
is that fine to give her
no not now
check the temp with thermometer not with hands
and then decide to go to hospital
ok sure Dr
i will keep a check
Thank you for consulting me
Bye for now
thanks for your time
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Green urine which smells of metal
- Olive green colour stools chiken intake
- Fever medicine
- Child swallowed dettol cleaner
- Child has fever refuses medicine what to feed
- Lumps on chin line child flu
- What medicine should be taken for fever
- Remove green mole by nose
- What are the medicine heavy fever
- Infant poop green and white spots
- What medicines to take for high fever
- Child vomiting clear chunks
- Green poo as miscarriage reason
- Migraine and green poo
- Chickenpox on my lips