Child suffering from runny nose - Online Doctor Chats
are you there?
i am XXXX, from hyderabad.. my baby 7 months and 3 days old has been suffering with runny nose..
sorry about that
yesterday evening we were outside, by at that time, i notice little bit of runny nose.. but now it has increase and baby is somwhat irritative..
is there fever?
please suggest anything dr..
is the baby's nose blocked?
is the baby having difficulty in breathing?
no dr, he is breathing through his nose only..
2 drops in both nostrils
keep the baby warm
this will help clear the runny nose
any oral drops dr?
not required at this stage as there is no much symptoms including fever
s s and how many times in a day dr?
i mean drops..
2 drops in both nostrils thrice daily is fine
is it enough dr..
yes, it should be fine for the baby
if the symptoms worsen you can give allercet syrup orally
you can give around 1.5ml once daily to the baby
but this is not required unless the baby's symptoms worsen
thank you very much..
wish your baby a quick recovery
thank you too
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Nausea really sore throat stomach cramps really sore breasts
- Suffering from cough runny nose reason and cure
- Child with runny nose sneezing watery eyes allergy
- Treatment and cure for amoebic dysentery
- Leukemia no bowel movements
- My vagina is red and ichy and swollen in both lips
- What relieves the suffering from sneezing and runny nose
- Child is sweating had cold and runny nose help
- Treatment and cure for partial cleft palate
- Treatment and cure for rare skin rash
- My daughter is 35 weeks pregnant and has a protein level in
- Migraine shortness of breath nausea chest pain
- Coughing runny nose vomiting in a child
- Treatment and cure for intrauterine rickets
- Treatment and cure for frontal lobe syndrome