Child suffering from runny nose - Online Doctor Chats
are you there?
i am XXXX, from hyderabad.. my baby 7 months and 3 days old has been suffering with runny nose..
sorry about that
yesterday evening we were outside, by at that time, i notice little bit of runny nose.. but now it has increase and baby is somwhat irritative..
is there fever?
please suggest anything dr..
is the baby's nose blocked?
is the baby having difficulty in breathing?
no dr, he is breathing through his nose only..
2 drops in both nostrils
keep the baby warm
this will help clear the runny nose
any oral drops dr?
not required at this stage as there is no much symptoms including fever
s s and how many times in a day dr?
i mean drops..
2 drops in both nostrils thrice daily is fine
is it enough dr..
yes, it should be fine for the baby
if the symptoms worsen you can give allercet syrup orally
you can give around 1.5ml once daily to the baby
but this is not required unless the baby's symptoms worsen
thank you very much..
wish your baby a quick recovery
thank you too
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Suffering from cough runny nose reason and cure
- Child with runny nose sneezing watery eyes allergy
- Small lumps on head child
- Methergine used for migraines
- Methadone and suboxone treatment
- Child headache thirsty tired
- What relieves the suffering from sneezing and runny nose
- Child is sweating had cold and runny nose help
- Child headaches and temperature
- What is methylprednisolone tablets
- Child temperature headache and pains tummy
- Methotrexate mouth sores treatment
- What does micardis do
- Coughing runny nose vomiting in a child
- Child spots yellow head