Child suffering from lower respiratory infection . - Online Doctor Chats
Good Morning Doc
Dr. XXXXXXX here
Good morning to you too.
How can I help you?
day before yesterday evening i meam
but its been 24 hours but her temp is not coming down
the moment crocin affect is down her temp soars to 102 again
Crocin syrup usually starts its effects in 30 mins to half an hour
and can last upto 4-6 hours.
In your daughters case
in approx 4 hours
How frequently are you giving her this syrup?
we checked yesterday wit a doc here and they said wecan give her crocin 4 timesso we are giving 4 times only
Give me a few minutes, while I go through your previous chat with the doctor,
is this normal
symptoms of infection can last for 2-5 days and it's common.
withput any signof improvement
i mean in 24 hours the temp not decresing from 101 cange to 102 change
I have reviewed your chat with the doctor yesterday.
I understand you are concerned and let me assure you,
Antibiotic which take care of bacterial infection can take minimum of 2 days before it treats infection.
is upper respiratory tract infection XXXXXXX
I would expect your daughter to start improving from today or tomorrow.
can it lead to serious sickness like TB and all
but she is not having caughing
This causes lower respiratory tract infection.
Upper respiratory tract infections are usually caused by viruses and sometimes bacteria.
do u suggest any tests to confirm it
She will need testing if her symptoms do not improve by 3 - 4 days despite proper medication.
So if the symptoms do not improve by then, you can report back to your pediatrician and consider testing.
thanks Doc, u have a nice day
Now for her current problem,
It seems you have moved out of the chat window.
Please login again if you have any other medical query.
Related questions you may be interested in
People also viewed
- Acute lower respiratory infection
- Mad men coughing in the mornings
- Black pigmentaion on facehigh melalin productionchemical peel
- Cough stuffy nose and loss of taste
- Coughing and running nose for months
- Previous shingles causes positive herpes test
- Diagnosis of lower respiratory infections
- Symptoms of lower respiratory infections
- Ast 56 alt 118 preeclamsia gestational hypertension gestational diabetes
- Lower respiratory infections causes
- Toddler loses voice and starts to cough
- Cough managent in newborn
- Rhinoplasty taken oxandrolone clenbuterol effect on rhinoplasty
- Treatment for lower respiratory infection
- Stress panic attacks electrolyte imbalance in qt prolongation