Child suffering from frequent mouth ulcers. Reason? - Online Doctor Chats
I want to speak to a Paedetrician
How are you?
Im doing good thanks
I am a general physician and I am sure I'll be able to help you
My daughter has got mouth ulcers, she is 3 years ol
If you dont feel satisfied or if I feel you need specialist care, i'll discuss your case with a pediatrician and get back to you
Does she have any fruits or vegetables?
she eats both fruits n vegetables
im not sure why she got ulcers
do her teeth look fine or there is an issue with the alignment
i dont think its coz of teeth bites
ulcers are on her tongue as well as parts of mouth
how many fruits and vegetable servings does she take in a day?
maybe once or twice for fruits
and same for vegetables
Has she had them before
twice a day for both
she has been eating fruits n vegetables since the beginning
i was asking about the ulcers?
no this is the first time
Then I would suggest that you see a physician
she would need an examination and probably an anti-viral drug like acyclovir
even in the mouth one can have herpes?
its usually on the lips and the inner lining of the lips
but other viruses can cause such issues
if she just have the ulcers on the tongue
then acyclovir will not be required and the ulcers will clear up in a week
till then you can use Smyle gel for pain relief
so u suggest getting the ulcers examined?
because she has fever
I will see the paedetrician,wont that be better
is there anything else I can help you with?
are you there
I have to close this window since you're not responding.
Please chat with our doctors 24X7 for your medical queries
Related questions you may be interested in
People also viewed
- Sharp stinging pain in my left nostril and it feels bruised
- Random bruising inner thigh with hard knot
- What are the reason for the frequent mouth ulcers
- Mouth ulcer is a child with diahhorea
- Diagnosis of Frequent mouth ulcer
- Symptoms of Frequent mouth ulcer
- Stomach ache and pain in collarbone
- Frequent mouth ulcer causes
- Tummy ache from cold floors
- Brown stringy discharge incontinence
- Skin bruise lobate gm neo
- Small mystery bruises near elbows
- Aching teeth and cold
- Tummy ache hot and cold
- Toddler complaining of stomach ache daily