Child passing stools frequently, given entogermina . Advise? - Online Doctor Chats
How can I help you?
hi doctor. the problem is regarding my 15 month son
he has had loose motions since last 10 days
he is not paasing very watery stolls
but passes stools within half hr of eatingng anythi
we have gice Z&D, entogermina till now
but condition remins the same
Is the stool watery?
not watery. but thinner than regular stool
about 7-8 times
Is he feeding well?
Is he active?
Have you seen a doctor?
Are you there?
Are your there?
I have to close the chat as you are not responding.
Please chat with us 24/7 if you have any query.
hi doctor. rsry for delay in replying
are u stil hr
Dr XXXXXXX are you still there
Related questions you may be interested in
People also viewed
- Endocrinologist signs for toddler
- Sciatica and lower abdomen cramping
- Child passing frequent stools with chemical smell reason
- Pediatric endocrinologist in malleshwaram
- Child is always asking for food frequently passing stools
- Floating cyst in abdomen
- White spots on ct scan abdomen
- Bubbling sensation in top of abdomen
- Child passes stool frequently in a day is it normal
- How good is encephabol for kids
- Symptoms of cervix cancer in abdomen
- Emset medicine for kids
- Enfamil o lac green stools
- Done stool test gas frequently passing stools loose stools
- Passing stool frequently normal stools