Child not eating food properly and takes only milk. How much milk can a child consume per day? - Online Doctor Chats
How can I help you?
Please proceed with your query.
This is regarding my son who is 5 years old
how much milk can a 5 year old kid intake every day
my son doesnt it food properly
but he mostly asks for milk
There is no standard guidelines or restriction for particular food.
Therefore I cannot give you the specific limit of milk drinks per day.
However if your son is only drinking milk then it needs to be changed.
we feed him with around 300 to 350 ml of milk, is it ok if we increase it to 500 ml
Perhaps you can add milk to other food products or milk shakes to provide him more nutrition.
You could increase the milk, but not in the expense of reducing other food.
He needs to be fed with other food to make it a balanced diet.
If he is eating a balanced diet, then increasing milk quantity is fine.
ok doctor, thank u
Do you have any other questions?
no other questions
thanks for consulting me.
Bye for now.
Related questions you may be interested in
People also viewed
- No proper sleep feeling tensed taking trika050mg consume alcohol help
- Diarrhea for a month now vomiting
- Amitriptyline 75 mg for pain
- Taking proper diet how to gain weight without using steroid
- Diarrhea and spots on hands
- Child taking focalin for adhd proper medication
- 60 mg fexofenadine hydrochloride tablet
- How to take suboxone properly
- My 3 year old has mucusy diarrhea
- 7 month old with grey diarrhea
- Clomiphene tablets ip 50 mg
- Proper age by taking gloxi
- Is 81 mg aspirin safe
- Diarrhea smell from laundry
- Symptoms of too much tirosint