Child not able to keep food or liquid and vomiting frequently. Advise? - Online Doctor Chats
How can I help you?
It's about my daughter - 2.5 years
She is not able to keep any food or liquid.
Do we need to give her any medication?
May i know how many episodes of vomiting did she have?
Temperature is normal; Stools are fine. She does press her abdomen now and then
Was there any history of outside eating?
And any of the family member suffer with similar problem?
She had some shop bought ice cream last evening. Also late dinner(9pm). No other family member has this
Let me explain.
She can take domstal syrup in the dose of 0.1mg/kg body weight to control the current vomiting spells,
but i encourage you to visit a nearby doctor to physically examine her and rule out infective conditions.
She should be normal very soon though.
Have you followed?
I will cal up home and let me wife know.
Thanks doctor. Appreciate it.
Thanks for consulting me.
Bye for now.
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- What causes semitendinosus pain
- Prevention of long sightedness
- Child vomiting metrogyl if given any food kindly advise
- Vomiting black liquid child
- "pregnant""vomiting""not able to digest food"
- Tb test cause stomach pain
- Child vomits frequently is weight normal
- Sinus pain causing vomiting
- Child vomiting orange liquid
- Causes of mucous slimy stool
- Transgender looking for male
- Tampon wore too long
- Medication that causes pale stool
- Stomach pains longer than two months
- Nausea longer that two weeks