Child is not having any motion. Giving colicaid and neopeptine. Treatment? - Online Doctor Chats
Please proceed with your query
My son who is 40 days old is not having motion since 48 hours.
feeding is fine.
and urine is fine.
but no potty
Was there absolutely no passage of stools since last 48 hrs?
we're giving colicaid and neopeptine
There may be some kind of an intestinal obstruction
He needs to be examined by a Pediatrician
Is he active generally otherwise?
he is active
That is good
and as usual except stools
However, it is better for him to be examined to rule out any obstruction
If there is a problem, a tube can be passed into the anus and the stools can be drained out
ok. should we wait for a day or should we proceed to doctor immediately?
You can take him in the evening today
Meanwhile, continue to feed the baby
Sure. Thanks Doctor.
Thank you too
Is there any impact of
DO you have more queries?
taking calcium/iron tablets by my wife?
it is good to take them
any impact on baby stools
nothing as such
Ok Thanks a lot.
Have a good day
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- 3 month baby with cold sneezed blood
- Neopeptine and loose motions
- Numbness in toes after meth
- Child with loose motion taking econorm and neopeptin suggestion
- Neopeptine drops in loose motion
- Babies coughing up blood
- Does drinking dettol cause death ?
- Epilim chrono and fertility
- Baby coughing up spot of blood
- Posterior ventricle unborn baby
- Hawthorn berry reversed diastolic dysfunction
- High blode count in baby
- Neopeptine for kids with loose motions
- Neopeptine for kids having motions
- 3 month old baby blood in booger