Child having rash near anus. Cries when is cleaned. How to treat it? - Online Doctor Chats
How are you?
i am fine...thanks
needed some help
my daughter 2 yrs 06m old....wgt 13 kg is having reddish XXXXXXX near her potty place.....she cries when we clean her after doing potty.....any cream that we can apply
Please go ahead
Are you using a diaper for her
she tells us whenever she wants to Pee/Potty
But I would suggest that if its changing
both...one after the other you mean
Generally, you can apply vaseline every time you clean her
Twice a day, you can apply Betnovate
Can you send me a picture XXXXXX
about the changing thing....
of the rash?
I dont want to be missing anything
ok then what
I want to make sure its not something for which you need to go see a physician
So please send a picture across
ok.....as suggested by you...will use vase/betnovet.....if it doesnt heal...i shall take her to her paedetrician
you should observe for 2-3 days
if it doesnt respond
thanks Dr XXXXXXX
Is there anything else I can help with?
Thanks for consulting me
Related questions you may be interested in
People also viewed
- Bumpy rash near anus
- Remedies for rash beginning near anus
- Bumpy itchy rash near anus
- Is high fever a side effect of cipro xr?
- Is fast heartbeat a side effect of suprax?
- Icy hot feeling in chest
- Is runny nose a side effect of prilosec?
- Chest x-ray shows density
- Is fever a side effect of azithromycin?
- Itchy rash near anus to vagina
- Tailbone pain and rash near anus
- Diverticulitis and chest pain
- Chest pain during exertion
- Is cold sweats a side effect of rapaflo?
- Chest pain ekg normal