Child having loose stools. Suggest medicine? - Online Doctor Chats
My two years.
My 2.8 year gal baby had loose stools twice today morning can u please suggest any medication.her health condition z good no fever or vomit.
Just since today morning?
Yesterday once night at 8 pm
Any significant medical history?
Can I know the color and if you saw any blood in stool?
Normal colour ...no blood
Ok. Then just give her ORS powder drink, as much as she can drink. This is to maintain hydration of lost water and electrolytes
As of now, no other treatment required. It may be due to viral infection or indigestion
In both cases, on symptommatic treatment should be given
Ping us anytime if there is associated fever, vomiting
OK dr thank u.wat type of food can we give
include fruits like XXXXXXX Avoid chiken, mutton etc until infection ceases
Avoid milk if possible
You will have instructions on the ORS powder XXXXXXX on how to mix it
Did you follow what I said? Please get back to me in case of doubts
OK thank u
Is there any thing else I can help you with?
Thanks for consulting.Bye for now.
Related questions you may be interested in
People also viewed
- Enterogermina medicine loose watery stools
- Loss of appetite white loose stool taken medicine
- Kidney not functioning cause bloating
- Testing the query premium 1 through aap
- Tight stool medicines
- Unusual loose stool allopathy medicine name
- Child with loose motion taking econorm and neopeptin suggestion
- Stomach pain bloating and cant pass fluid
- Child passing blood in the stool prescribed medicine any suggestion
- Child get recurrent fever cause and treatment
- Having fever had ear infection fever a sign of leukemia
- Coughing during sleep teething given benadryl should i be concerned
- Low lying iud causing bloat
- Bloating crampings hurt to take deep breaths
- Does hypergondalism cause a bloated stomach