Child having loose motion, vomit and slightly warm. - Online Doctor Chats
This is regarding my 1.5 yr daughter
She was dull since yesterday evening and today she had done 2 huge vomitings and passed one loose motion
she is not taking any food
Did you check the temp?
What is her weight?
What is her regular diet?
she is around 12-13 kgs and her regular diet is morning porridge made with mixed grain powder, and dal rice during lunch and fruits and milk in between
I dont have a thermometer at home, but she is slightly warm
I think you just keep an eye on her general health
Give her fluids
no solids for today
coconut water, juices, barley or rice water
What does the vomit has? undigested food
can electrolytes be given?
Her gut is upset
so give simple easily digestible things
it is good to keep a thermometer at hom
and record the temprature
she vomited milk
Milk is not easily digestible after one year
so it has chance to be vomited
hence give the above list of food
that is light on her gut
do you have more queries
is there a need to give any medicine?
Do not expose to sun
it is hot over that could be reason too
Do you have any more queries
Thank you for visiting here
Bye for now.
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Loose motions vomiting
- Fruits and vegetables that causes yellow stool
- Hard white lumps on testicles
- Fever headache every evening
- Pimples on hands
- Medicine for loose motion and vomiting
- Common sickness on 5month old infants
- Hard scaly patches on skin
- Fever after turp
- Hardened veins penile
- Vomiting and loose motion adults
- Loose motion and vomiting infants
- Loose motions and vomiting in kids
- Foul smelling urine and constipation
- Hard water and itchy skin