Child having indigestion, suggest medication - Online Doctor Chats
Please proceed with your query
This is regarding my 2 year old son.
What is his current weight?
Is there any root cause .
he weighs 12 kgs
Yes, there seems a problem
i try to maintain the hygene and water quality everything and avoid outside food
Probably there is constant contamination of his intestines
Yet again, there seems a problem
There is a problem with the food hygiene and safety
I try to give him a mixture of foods..like a veg soup in the morning and vegetables for lunch and dinner...is he unable to digest that
You must recheck for it
Is there any medication available for the intestine contamination or i need to take care of teh hygene part?
Have you given your son the deworming medicine?
Can i give it without prescription
Both are prescription drugs
Please get them prescribed by his pediatrician
Do you have more queries?
and one more thing..How much of milk intake can my son take
Up to 750ml
Thank you too
Is that all?
One last thing
Can i give pediasure to my 2 year old son
Yes, you can
Thank you very much
thank you too
Related questions you may be interested in
People also viewed
- Diabetes and indigestion taking medication can i try ayurvedic medication
- Overdose of antibiotic azithral
- 8month of pregnancy tiredness
- Suggest the medication for indigestion problems
- Pain in 8month pregnancy
- Does anorexia cause wrinkles
- Motion problem 8months baby
- What is the medication for vomiting due to indigestion
- My toddler ate tums antacid
- Vagina aches in 8th month
- Drugs/medication for indigestion
- Menstrual cramps while 8mo pregnant
- Antidepressants and ileostomy
- Drugs/medication for chronic indigestion
- Cerazette antacid tablets