Child having cough, cold in spite of giving medications. - Online Doctor Chats
How are you?
i m find thanx how about u
I am good
How can I help?
does he have a problem breathing as well?
has any treatment been given to him?
up to last noon
as in when was it started for your child?
the course is complete?
what I would suggest is XXXXXXX that you give him steam inhalation
take a steamer that is available
his mother should hold him in her lap
actually my wife is pregenant and 7ht month running
just plain water
secondly, for the cold, i want you to give him Nasoclear nasal drops
ok, but why this reaccuring
Thirdly, vacuum your bedroom and wash all the bedsheets in hot boiling water
He seems to be allergic to something
allergies are a really good breeding ground for infection
yes, thats my doctor says, this time after cough he was breating heavy
take him out in the sunlight
infection in lungs, is that sign of asthma??
its just that if a child has allergies
so there is not varying factor
Asthma is basically allergic in nature
Infections are caused by bacteria, viruses etc
is there anything else i can help you with?
no thnax will concern u if there is some thing
thanks for consulting me
Related questions you may be interested in
People also viewed
- Child cold and clammy with cough
- Flexon suspension syrup side effects
- Medicine econorm saccharomyces for powder
- What can one year olds eat with g6pd
- Do naproxen help with chlamydia
- Cough and cold
- Wikoryl side effects of feeding mother
- Do genital herpes sores break out in the same place everytime
- Do i have to undress for a stress test
- How to cure cough and cold in a child
- Suggest medication for cold and cough
- Toddler eaten a paracetamol
- Nebulizer medications for cold and cough
- Do pistachios cause nightmares
- Discoloured skin after cellulitis