Child having change in walking pattern. Possible reason? - Online Doctor Chats
Please proceed with your query
Are you there?
Hello doctor, Glad to XXXXXXX you. I have a 18 months kid (boy). He has been walking in different manual. it's not as usual. Can I know about it?
Like what? How is he walking?
Tell me a bit more in depth
Since yesterday afternoon, he walks differently. Not in normal way as he walks.
Did he hurt himself?
No. He is not feeling any pain.
Did you check for any visible injuries?
Yes. No visible injuries.
There must be something wrong
Did he accidentally take any medicine or swallow anything?
How is his activity otherwise?
Sure, he didn't swallow anything. He in normal in his activities. He eats well, plays well and sleeps well.
* He in -- He is
That is a good sign
How is his speech?
Is it normal?
Normal, he shouts often, he speaks few words...
See, I do not think there is anything seriously wrong with him
Wait for a day and observe
If he does not get better, then please get him examined by the pediatrician
That is the right approach to his current condition
Sure doctor. FYI, there is change in right leg only. He doesn't place the foot flat.
There must be some unknown material in his foot too
I think it is better to get it examined by the doctor
Sure doctor. I will take him to doctor.
Do you have more queries?
bye for now
Thanks a lot for your suggestions. Bye.
Thank you too
Related questions you may be interested in
People also viewed
- Post op tips laparatomy
- 5 year old has hole in gum
- Can baby birth effect face colour
- Piles problem in ladies
- My baby is not eating anything please advise
- Can you take lansoprazole with microgynon
- Child having swollen ears reason
- Pregnant laptop on stomach
- Pain in foot swelling limping while walking possible reason
- Can my child possibly have adhd
- Alternative equivalent and economical medicine for cremafin syrup
- Why am i still producing milk after stopping breastfeeding
- Child having stomach pains low fever less appetite possible reason
- Swelling from laparatomy surgery
- Child having shaky vision reason