Child has symptoms of conjunctivitis. What should be the precaution I need to take? - Online Doctor Chats
Please proceed with your query
what should be the precaution I need to take?
what medicine I should give him
Is his eyes read?
not completly red as of now
Is there any discharge from his eyes?
in such case, he probably needs an eye antibiotic like
is it safe for kids?
Yes, it is
how many days wil this take to cure?
A minimum of 3 days
should I visit child specialist or can start these medicines?
No, you must consult an eye specialist for this
I'll visit eye specialist then
I wish your son quick recovery
Thanks for your time
Pleasure is mine
Bye for now
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Symptoms of intermittent, chronic conjunctivitis
- Meftal o child syrup
- Symptoms of atopic conjunctivitis
- Symptoms of viral conjunctivitis
- Metrogyl suspension syrup for 2 month child
- Metrogyl with oflox for child
- Laser eye surgery after effects smoking weed
- Using sauna belt after pregnancy is safe
- Moustache like rash child
- Child with sore legs
- Impetigo baby behind ear
- Symptoms of angular conjunctivitis
- Conjunctivitis symptoms and treatment
- Sticky underarm skin
- Marihuana y anemia