Child has symptoms of conjunctivitis. What should be the precaution I need to take? - Online Doctor Chats
Please proceed with your query
what should be the precaution I need to take?
what medicine I should give him
Is his eyes read?
not completly red as of now
Is there any discharge from his eyes?
in such case, he probably needs an eye antibiotic like
is it safe for kids?
Yes, it is
how many days wil this take to cure?
A minimum of 3 days
should I visit child specialist or can start these medicines?
No, you must consult an eye specialist for this
I'll visit eye specialist then
I wish your son quick recovery
Thanks for your time
Pleasure is mine
Bye for now
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Symptoms of intermittent, chronic conjunctivitis
- Fever rash 11yr old boy
- Holistic natural heart rate stabilization
- Symptoms of atopic conjunctivitis
- I think i have flea bites
- 11months old baby skin becomming dry
- Home remedy for eustachian tube dysfunction
- Symptoms of viral conjunctivitis
- Giving 11mo old eggs
- Symptoms of angular conjunctivitis
- Home remedies for stretch marks on arms
- My 11month old pee is yellow
- Ideal height weight ratio for women
- Conjunctivitis symptoms and treatment
- Oflomac to 11month old baby