Child has swollen gums. What can be done to cure? - Online Doctor Chats
How can I help you?
MY SUN GUM SWALING LAST ONE DAY PLEASE PRESCRIBE
May I know your son's age?
Is the swelling located to particular tooth or is the entire gum swollen?
Is he having tooth pain?
Is he running fever?
Is the swelling located to one side/one area of the mouth or the whole of the mouth?
Is he having pain?
Thanks for confirming.
The swelling is due to inflammation secondary to the infection or collection of pus.
It would need to be treated with antibiotics.
As antibiotics are prescription drugs, it can be brought only with a hand written prescription from a doctor.
please provide some prescription of drug
In the mean while apply warm water compress using soaked cloth/hot water bag on the area to relieve pain.
The medication can be obtained from a pharmacy only with the help of hand written prescription.
Online over a chat, it cannot be written.
Therefore you need to consider visiting a doctor nearby.
Hope it is clear now.
Do you have any questions?
Thanks for consulting me.
Bye for now.
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Bad headache and sweety palms
- Three year old child fishy smell urine
- Treatment and cure for Swollen gums
- What is the remedy for a swollen gum
- Stomach near around navel bad headache
- Cure for swollen gums
- Child with fever visible veins
- 3 year old child shivering feverish
- Heard pop in knee bad pain
- Child fever swollen gums
- White spots tongue fever child
- Are heart palpitations always a bad sign
- Every few weeks child fever and throat
- Severe headache and bad taste and smell
- What causes swollen gums in children