Child has skin tan due to chemicals in swimming pool. Treatment? - Online Doctor Chats
How can I help you today?
my daughter is going for swimming, her skin is getting XXXXXXX due to the chemicals
pls suggest any suitable treatment for the same
She may apply some oil before going for swimming. A sunscreen lotion with SPF OF 40 or 50 is also good.
ok thanks for the prompt suggestion
Do you have any other questions?
Hope I helped.
sure! This would be really helpful
I need to close the chat window now.
Bye for now
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Child has fever and cold prescribed ibugesic levocetrizine guidance needed
- Child with fever and skin rashes treatment
- Fever cough sneezing tried medication cough syrup cure for allergy
- Child has prolonged jaundice done tests normal reports
- Toodler had rotavirus unable to pass stool suggestions
- Symptoms of Hypotension
- Treatment and cure for swimming pool conjunctivitis
- Noticing tan skin suggest treatment
- Treatment and cure for Atherosclerosis
- Drugs/medication for Ankylosing spondylitis
- Symptoms of Dislocated shoulder
- Any treatment for tanned skin
- Child having cold prescribed medication usage of salbair neb
- Suggest treatment for tanned skin
- Diagnosis of Scabies