Child has running nose and cough with sputum. Given medication, not helpful. What can be done about that? - Online Doctor Chats
Hello Doctor. Good evening.
How can I help you?
My kid is unwell since 4 days. high fever 104 / 105 with running nose. we have visited her regular doctor
he gave her two injections (one in the morning and one in the evening) and recommended to use a syrup and tablet - we been using it for 3 days now.
seems its of no use. can you please help
Is the fever still persisting?
a little while sleeping and after taking syrup
Does she have any noisy breathing?
noisy breathing - yes while sleeping (Spl during day time)
May I know her last taken temperature?
orning at 6.30 am - 102, 8.0 AM - 96, now its 102
What all medicines are being given?
Mefast 100 - Syrup - 3 times a day
anamol - 170 - two time day
Related questions you may be interested in
People also viewed
- Getting allergy in throat with cough and sputum
- Chronic coughing with sputum
- Phexin suspension for 2 year old
- Facial contact dermatitis
- Constant ear drainage
- Productive cough yellow sputum
- How is croup contracted
- Coughing up sputum
- Dupritons contraction
- Coughing yellow sputum
- Elbow splints to prevent contractures
- 4 year old stinky pee
- My 8 year old sons pee stinks
- Passing out at 6 years old
- Seven yr old wetting pants