Child has fever and runny nose. Gave Calpol. No change. - Online Doctor Chats
My daughter is 3.1 yrs.
How can I help you today/
She has fewer since yesterday
But still she has fewer.
Can you describe in detail?
So that I am better able to help you.
She is active but she has fever and her body is hot.
What other symptoms does she have?
Recetly she got running nose.
but worried about her body temp.
we tried to pull her body heat using wet cloth
It has to be given in the right dose.
we are already giving her calpol
How much dose you are giving?
every 4 hr
Are you giving her 5 ml
Are you there?
You also need to take care of the runny nose.
do u suggest giving her antibiotic?
I think your kid has a viral
Antibiotics are not recommended for a viral.
Viral takes a few days to come down.
Cetrizine is an anti-allergic that helps with the secretions of runny nose.
Give it once before sleep today
It seems that you have moved out of chat window.
You can login again to chat with a doctor 24/7.
Bye for now
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Dead smelling mucus in stool
- Tmt test normal range
- Recurring fever every week
- Conjuctivitis and runny nose and fever
- Dengue fever runny nose
- Decolic drops used for
- Hiv fever runny nose
- Tiny black mark on gums
- Frequency of defecating infants
- Tiny red bleeding bug bites
- Child symptoms fever watery eyes runny nose
- Normal pus cells in urinalysis
- When decolic suspension is used
- Does demerol decrease fever
- Coughviral fever and runny nose