Child had fever, given crocin drops. Skin peeling from toes and fingers. Normal? - Online Doctor Chats
How can I help you?
I see her skin peeling off from toes and fingers, is this normal?
This is not normal.
what should I do now?
She seems to be developing allergic symptoms
A physical examination and visit to a doctor is recommended for proper treatment.
also she usually complains about mild stomach ache regularly, but will be fine in few minutes
The pain described is due to spasm - either related to intestine/renal system.
A physical examination is recommended.
Do you have any other questions?
No. Thanks doctor, We will visit our paediatrician.
Thanks for consulting me.
Bye for now.
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- 10 to 15 microscopic pus cells stool
- Child has fever taken crocin viral fever
- What can i do when acid reflux burns my tongue
- Suffering from memory loss how to treat this problem
- Child skin rash no fever
- Valley fever skin peeling
- Child has fever given crocin scared for dengue
- Fever in child mottled skin
- What precaution should be taken for a sexual life
- 1043 fever in 10 year old
- Took mifegest will there be any problem in conceiving
- When is montek 10 tabs advised
- 10 month old baby only weigh 75kg
- Have blood sprinkling when having gas problem any remedy
- 10 month olds temp is 969