Child had fever, given crocin drops. Skin peeling from toes and fingers. Normal? - Online Doctor Chats
How can I help you?
I see her skin peeling off from toes and fingers, is this normal?
This is not normal.
what should I do now?
She seems to be developing allergic symptoms
A physical examination and visit to a doctor is recommended for proper treatment.
also she usually complains about mild stomach ache regularly, but will be fine in few minutes
The pain described is due to spasm - either related to intestine/renal system.
A physical examination is recommended.
Do you have any other questions?
No. Thanks doctor, We will visit our paediatrician.
Thanks for consulting me.
Bye for now.
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Loestrin 24 hair growth
- Can taking loestrin 24 fe give you a dalse negative?
- Child has fever taken crocin viral fever
- Child skin rash no fever
- Valley fever skin peeling
- Child has fever given crocin scared for dengue
- My 7 year old son have the problem of constipation
- Aggression in 4 years old child
- My child is suffering from stomach pain
- Fever in child mottled skin
- When i feed the milk does not come
- Urinalysis result 25 pus cells
- Regestrone with gestone 200mg capsule
- Oflxacin 200mg ornidazole 500 mg
- Boils over the my sons leg