Child got scratched with metallic core. Tetanus needed? - Online Doctor Chats
hi...my name is XXXXXXX
need some advice
Please go ahead
My son who is 05 and half years old while playing with his hopping cycle got a scratch from a part of cycle
the cycle is typlically the metallic one
do i need him to take a Tetanus
its just a scrach...maybe 04-05 cm long
It would be better
I understand, but its better to be safe than sorry
as the tetanus bacterium is fond in spores in soil
thanks for the advice
Further, please keep the wound clean and dont cover it
It will heal on its own
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Does typhoid cause oral thrush
- Is congestant used in the treatment of runny nose ?
- Puppy scratch tetanus
- Can one smoke marijuana cause oral thrush
- Is lasix used in the treatment of ankle swelling ?
- Cut metal dizzy tetanus
- Is lidoderm used in the treatment of pruritus ani ?
- Metallic taste tetanus
- Tetanus scratch from iron nail
- Is radiesse used in the treatment of crow's feet ?
- Is vibramycin used in the treatment of whiteheads ?
- Will nail scratch cause rabies
- Cut by metal tetanus
- Nicotine products cause thrush
- Smoking weed cause oral thrush