Child crying continuously. What could be the possible reason? - Online Doctor Chats
How can I help you?
I have 6 months old baby boy. His weight is 7KG. Since yesterday morning he is crying continously.
We met the local GP and took medicine. But no use.
What could be the possible reason?
Is the child feeding well?
Is he running fever?
Does he stop crying after feeding?
Is he active / play around?
No. He is just 6 months old. He cant even sit.
we are really worried. please help.
I understand that but I would want to know if you find any difference in his activities for the last 2 days.
Is he drowsy or playful as he was couple of days back?
No there is no changes in his activities so far.
Let me brief you.
Irritability / continuous crying in a 6 month baby is a worrisome feature.
This irritability may be due to simple colic problems or problem with his upper respiratory passage (ear).
Or it could also be due to serious infections.
If he is not having fever and there is no much change in his activities, then serious infection is less likely.
I would like to know what was prescribed to him by your doctor?
Dr. what to do immediately now. Due to local riots here child specialist is not available.
I would like to know what medicine was given by your doctor?
I left that in my car. Its in basement parking.
I need to check.
can I give you in minutes
in 10 minutes
will wait on chat till that time?
will u wait?
You can come back with the medicine..
k.... I am coming..
Are you back?
Are you there?
I have to close the chat as you are not responding. You can login again and continue to chat with us 24/7
Related questions you may be interested in
People also viewed
- Descending testicles in toddlers
- Is a runny nose a side effect of coumadin
- What could be the reason for left eye blinking continuously
- Pus cells in semen what could be the possible reason
- Symtpom bloated tummy men
- Post meth use and bloating
- What could be the reason for vomiting in a child
- Missed periodstomach bloated some times nausea
- Will mold hurt my newborn
- Child has blood in urine what could be the reason
- Reason for continuous diarrhea for a child
- Montek lc kid contents
- Grey stool fecal
- Bloated throwing up mood swings
- Bloated stomach pain and slight lightheaded