Child completed 2 years but not have enough weight gain. Suggest? - Online Doctor Chats
hello sir good evening
How can I help you?
hello how are you
I am fine. Thank you... Please proceed with your query.
my son completed his second age but he is too low weight as only 11 kg.Is there any specific reason for this or any obnormality with him,iam afraid on this
May I know his weight at birth?
Did you he is now 2 years of age?
At 2 years, the weight of 11kg seems appropriate.
but comparing him with same aged babies with my own blood related families he is lowest weight.
still he is not started to speak but the same aged childrens are 25%speaking
I understand your concern.
But do not worry. All the babies do not have the same weight at a particular age.
is there any theraby for let speak the childs
We have growth chats and accordingly, his weight is in limits.
can you share the chart with me sir
When you say, he has not started to speak, do you mean he does not produce monosyllable words also?
Not like that sir
he can say amma,appa etc
ok sir thanks for your help on this
Thanks for consultingme.
Bye for now.
Related questions you may be interested in
People also viewed
- Keloids on vertical clitoral hood
- Is 1500 calories enough to gain weight
- 2 years latter after cholecystectomy gained weight
- 2 years after cholecystectomy gaining stomach weight
- Four year old 100 temperature
- Jaw muslce makes a ripping sound when opening mouth
- Suggestions for gaining weight in a 18 year old male
- Jaw shifting during pregnancy
- Accidental double dose of amoxicillin for 1yr old
- Kidney cancer puss in urine
- Jelly red bits in my stools
- Child vomitting daily no weight gain suggestions
- Azithral 200 pediatric syrup
- Monocef o 200 antibiotic
- Azithral 200 mg syrup uses