Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
133 Doctors are Online

Child attracted to sweet food. What should be done? - Online Doctor Chats

Date : 22-Aug-2013
User rating for this question
Very Good Posted in: Child Health
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2002
Answered : 106 Questions
User:hello doctor
User:i have 18 months old daughter
User:she used to eat only sweet food
User:her weight is 9kg
Doctor:Please go ahead
User:is it ok if i give her sweet
User:she likes sweet rice only
Doctor:No. Excess sweet and only sweet diet will not be good
Doctor:You have to encourage and habituate her for other foods also
User:ya she takes other food but in rice she likes sweet rice
Doctor:Ok. It is ok for now but try to to encourage and habituate her for without sweet also. It is not big problem but should be addressed now only. Otherwise, it would be difficult to convince her later
User:ok.. thanks doctor
Doctor:Is there any thing else I can help you with?
Doctor:Thanks for consulting.Bye for now.
Doctor:Welcome back.
Doctor:Do you have any other question.
User:her head measurement is 45cm.. is it ok
User:height is 77cm
Doctor:Head circumference of 45 cms at 18 months is good.
Doctor:The average height at 18 months is 3o to 32 inches. 77cms is good enough height at this age.
Doctor:Therefore you need not be bothered.
Doctor:Are you there?
Doctor:I have to close the chat as you are not respondinng.
Doctor:Please chat with us 24/7 if you have any medical query.
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor