Child attracted to sweet food. What should be done? - Online Doctor Chats
i have 18 months old daughter
she used to eat only sweet food
her weight is 9kg
Please go ahead
is it ok if i give her sweet
she likes sweet rice only
No. Excess sweet and only sweet diet will not be good
You have to encourage and habituate her for other foods also
ya she takes other food but in rice she likes sweet rice
Ok. It is ok for now but try to to encourage and habituate her for without sweet also. It is not big problem but should be addressed now only. Otherwise, it would be difficult to convince her later
ok.. thanks doctor
Is there any thing else I can help you with?
Thanks for consulting.Bye for now.
Do you have any other question.
her head measurement is 45cm.. is it ok
height is 77cm
Head circumference of 45 cms at 18 months is good.
The average height at 18 months is 3o to 32 inches. 77cms is good enough height at this age.
Therefore you need not be bothered.
Are you there?
I have to close the chat as you are not respondinng.
Please chat with us 24/7 if you have any medical query.
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Aspergers in toddler boys
- Child having cough what treatment should be done
- Oxy elite pro and urinalysis side effects
- Stomach pain lack of appetite
- Child having fever what remedy should be done
- Side effects of oxy elite to women
- Oxyelite pro side effects tendonitis elbow
- Microgynon ed and ferrous fumarate and period pains
- Disorder similar to autism
- Oxy elite pro sode effects yeast infections
- Signs of borderline autism
- Signs your baby is autistic
- Child with diarrhea given enteogermina what should be done
- Child having frequent vomiting what should be done
- Child started behaving naughty what should be done