Child. Watery stools. Prescribed metrogyl suspension and lacifid. Suggest - Online Doctor Chats
This is xxxxxxx here
gud aftrnoon dctr
Please proceed with your query
my daugtr 18 months compltd
she is passing stools 3 times per day and one tme watery
Is she active otherwise?
Is her thirst fine?
ya sheis active
There is no need to worry
As much as she can drink
Is that so?
mayi know wht fr its used
It is an anti- amoebic srug
It is given in cases of common diarrhea
Have you started it already to your kid?
its an antibiotic???
ya frm ystrday night
similar to that
You may continue it for 2 more days and stop
kkk..and he gave lacifid
Lacifid is very effective too
Please give it
sure dctr thks a lot fr u r valuable information
Thank you too
Is there anything else I may help you with?
And bye for now
Related questions you may be interested in
People also viewed
- Dizzy and light headed from pulmonary embolism
- Dark black watery stool
- Grey watery stool in childrem
- Coliza syrup for kids and its function
- What does coliza drops treatment
- Throw up and watery stool
- Does eating lemons raise potassium levels
- Side efects of coliza drops
- Hard stools then watery stools
- Coliza drops dosage given for what
- Watery stools anus itching
- High fever soreness in collarbone area
- Does hashimotos thyroiditis affect the cbc
- Does eye infection causes brain infection
- Does congenital horners syndrome affect vision