Child. Viral infection with wheezing. Prescribed crocin syrup. Continue medication? - Online Doctor Chats
How can I help you?
by the doctor and said its a viral infection
My query is there there any need to panic as fever subsides and again gets agravated at night ..Her is 3 years old and an active achild
Viral infections can last for a few days.
And fever can persist for a week.
Are there any tests to be conducted as the local child doctor has not asked to take any test as of now.He said it will subside on its own... we are a little worried cause of 101 fever
Rarely a very high temperature can induce a seizure; however since it's already 3 days past, the chances that she would have any complications now is unlikely.
You can also add sponging - wiping the areas of armpits/neck/forehead and body with XXXXXXX warm water.
is there any other medication other than crocin to bring down the temprature and she also has wheezing problem
If fever continues to persist despite crocin and sponging you can add ibuprofen syrup in the required doses.
Ibuprofen will give added benefits.
Have you followed?
ok doctor.... will advise her as above
You are welcome.
Thanks for consulting me\
Bye for now.
Related questions you may be interested in
People also viewed
- Muscle weakness and burning sensation
- Mood stabilizers without weight gain
- Metal taste in tuberculosis
- Tuberculosis and smoking meth
- Is hydromet syrup good for wheezing
- Meth and oral thrush
- My baby at 36 weeks gestation
- Broncomat syrup for wheezing
- Kidpred syrup for wheezing problem
- Using meth and having staph
- My big toe feels numb
- Wheezing augmentin dds syrup
- My belly button ring has a bump
- Will hydromet syrup help wheezing
- Can you take midol and uti medicine