Child. Mild lump after vaccination. Remedy? - Online Doctor Chats
Please proceed with your query
Nice to talk to you again
Pleasure is mine
last time i talked about my grand mother's ailment
this time it is regarding my small daughter
oh yes, I remember
How is she doing now?
she is ok
we went to family physician as she does not trust anyone else !! old age.
What happened to your small daughter? Any health concern?
I agree with you
she recently had her DTP vaccination
we have always opted for painless vaccination
similar as before
it is her 18months DTP booster vaccine
vaccine was injected on last saturday (18-May-2013)
on sunday, we noticed a small lump close to the injection area
we asked the doctor who vaccinated her... she told to rub ice
we are rubbing ice almost everyday
but the lump is still there as of today. it has not dissolved
what to do doctor ?
Stop applying ice now
as it almost one week now
The lump would take some time to go away but would definitely go away
Nothing to worry
I do not think she needs medical treatment for this
Wait and watch for another week
Are you there?
do u think we need to apply any other creams ?
Wish your daughter a quick recovery
and is 2 weeks enough for the lump to dissolve ?
There is no cream as such that would help this
any pressure applied at the lump area pains her
Please do not apply pressure to the area
IT would increase the swelling
ok..we wont apply any pressure
Please do not manipulate it
Let it heal by itself
ok... we wont do anything there
Is there anything else I may help you with?
thank you Dr. xxxxxxxxxx
no nothing else at the moment
Thank you too
thank you very much. have a good day
Bye for now
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Dull belly ache before period
- Sore armpit following tetanus
- Lump in armpit after tdap vaccine
- Lump on collarbone after vaccination
- Parrot vaccines and names of vaccines
- Where are pregcards available
- Lumps on arm after vaccinations
- Baby vaccination arm puss
- Lumps armpit come and go flu vaccination
- Stomach ache shakes bed wetting
- Dull ache behind eyes and stiff neck
- Tight aching base of penis
- Lump above collarbone after vaccine
- Ache in lower stomach when using bathroom
- Flu vaccine cases due to reative arthritis