Child. Has down syndrome. Frequent fits, no fever, active. Normal? - Online Doctor Chats
Hi Doctor, My Niece age is 14 months and she got fits two times ( day after day) , why she got fits , is this normals in kids ? any precautions to take .please provide us more details.
Is this your query?
i was trying to post question but site is showing down
The probable reason for your niece to get the fits is a high grade fever
Did she have fever?
no sir , she is very active and she was playing when she got fits
Then there is a problem
The common cause for kids to get fits is high fever
When there is increased temperature they tend to get fits
However, since there was no fever in your niece, we need to rule out other causes
is there any diagnosetics to do ?
The investigations can be planned accordingly
she has down syndrome , but baby is very active and we are going for checkup as per the doctor suggested , heart and thyroid reports are normal
Also, an EEG may be done
Are you there?
we will go for this testes
Thank you so much Doctor
Thank you too
do you have more queries?
no doctor, i will contact once we are done with the aboce tests
Bye for now
Thank you doctor
Related questions you may be interested in
People also viewed
- Low iron stores in bone marrow
- Isotope bone scan metatarsal
- Blood in stool of downe syndrome child
- Dizziness due to crocin
- 6 month old cries runy nose
- Toddler cries when i wash her vagina
- Does crocin delay monthly period
- Itchy skin near tail bone
- Physical activities for down syndrome
- Itch skin on pubic bone
- Lumps on bones of inner thighs
- Stubborn down syndrom child
- Borderline personality and down syndrome child
- Crocin tabletmanufacturing date expiry date
- Down syndrome child with dandruff