Child. Cough and cold. Can tixylix and t-minic be given? - Online Doctor Chats
I am xxxxxx
she is 1 year 3 month old
i have tixylix
is it ok to give her for dry cough?
and t-minic for cold
Tixylix is prescribed for dry cough
what about azithrol?
it is only required when needed and will be prescribed by the doctor after listening to her chest sounds
Shall i give Tixyli and t-minic to her?
or need to go to hospital?
Only one Tixylix is sufficient
Did your doctor mention the dose last time?
When was the last time you met ?
now there is no fever
But did the doctor give Azithral as well
Did you complete the total course?
No, 1 month back doctor given azithral for some infection
Ok just give TIxylix
for two days
same dose as prescribed the doctor
It will work for both(cold and cough)
TIxylix is not adviced by doctor, it was adviced by my friend...
What did the doctor give in the last consult two days back
Related questions you may be interested in
People also viewed
- Unexplained leg pain in toddler with fever
- Lathargic 9 year old with low fever
- Child cold and clammy with cough
- Child suffering from cold and cough
- How to cure cough and cold in a child
- Lump in neck toothache and headache
- Lump in front of left ear and is painful and hard swallowing
- Fever lasting over a month
- Lump in my neck and high crp levels
- Son right leg pain fever
- Cough and cold
- Lukorea at four weeks pregnant
- Fever and toddler tooth knocked loose
- Has cold and cough given t-minic what can be done
- Lump in scrotum sack puss blood