Child. Cough and cold. Can tixylix and t-minic be given? - Online Doctor Chats
I am xxxxxx
she is 1 year 3 month old
i have tixylix
is it ok to give her for dry cough?
and t-minic for cold
Tixylix is prescribed for dry cough
what about azithrol?
it is only required when needed and will be prescribed by the doctor after listening to her chest sounds
Shall i give Tixyli and t-minic to her?
or need to go to hospital?
Only one Tixylix is sufficient
Did your doctor mention the dose last time?
When was the last time you met ?
now there is no fever
But did the doctor give Azithral as well
Did you complete the total course?
No, 1 month back doctor given azithral for some infection
Ok just give TIxylix
for two days
same dose as prescribed the doctor
It will work for both(cold and cough)
TIxylix is not adviced by doctor, it was adviced by my friend...
What did the doctor give in the last consult two days back
Related questions you may be interested in
People also viewed
- Child cold and clammy with cough
- Child suffering from cold and cough
- Navidoxine in pregnancy suppository
- Symptoms red ring around neck
- Cough and cold
- Has cold and cough given t-minic what can be done
- Pregnancy rings around neck
- Migratory rash on 6 month old baby
- How to cure cough and cold in a child
- Nausea and uncontrollable shaking
- Pins and needle near ovulation
- Babys pee smells metallic
- Soya milk for baby skin
- Vomit smell metallic baby
- Babys skin smells metallicy