Chiari malformation, seizure dx and asthma - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : hi
Doctor : how can i help you
User : hello
Doctor : hi
User : my son has a dx of chiari malformation, seizure dx and asthma, i had to call 911 for him last week due to seizures they increased his meds which made him sleep found out his tegretol level was 13.5 he's 2
Doctor : ok
User : just last night i had to take him back to the e r he had a temp of 103.5 and was having difficulty breathing, they also diagnosed him with croup
User : he is still not at his norm, excessively cranky with a poor appetite, what do you suggest i do?
Doctor : Arnold-Chiari malformation is a malformation of the brain.
User : i know....could it be related to his seizures or could it contribute to the symptoms he's having now?
Doctor : Chiari malformations (CMs) are structural defects in the cerebellum, the part of the brain that controls balance.
Doctor : yes it can lead to seizures
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Florastor probiotic 250 mg capsules
- Pregnancy and chiari malformation
- Teeth hurting with chiari malformation
- Common causes of hyponatremia include
- Can i take celestamine everyday
- Plagiocephaly and chiari malformation
- Dosage of celestamine tabs
- Chiari malformation delivery
- Over the counter gentamicin sulfate
- Effects of celestamine tablet
- 1000 mg vitamin c gnc
- Chiari malformation and learning disabilities
- Generic for celebrex 200 mg
- How many minutes is celestamine effect
- How many take celestamine per day