Chest tightness and palpitations - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : hello
User : Hello,for about half a year now I have been having pressure in my chest and feeling like I cannot breath it is not asthma I am sure of that.
how can i help u?
whats ur age/sex?
User : It happens maybe 3 to 4 times a week but now for about a week straight I have been feeling a slight pressure.
User : 20 Male
User : 6'1 129 Pounds.
User : I believe it could be Panic Disorder. But I am not sure.
Doctor : do u have chest pain?
User : No.
User : I also have hot cold flashes.
only difficulty in breathing?
User : Numbness on the tips of my fingers.
User : Oh
User : And I have heart papulations.
User : Heart palpitations*
User : Sorry
do u feel ur own heartbeat?
User : Yes.
User : It jumps from 84 to 120
any trigger for the attack?
User : Not really it just happens out of the blue.
User : Also I have a fear of death when it happens really badly.
will u have sweating?
User : But for the past week it has just been mild chest heaviness.
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Dangers of too much potassium
- Normal blood pressure for a someone who weighs 90 lbs
- Inhaling brings on chest tightness
- Rbbb and pregnancy
- Deep breath chest tightness
- Peripheral neuropathy of the hands
- Chest tightness palpitations need to clear throat constantly tired dizzy
- Effects of inner ear infection
- Drugs with sexual side effects
- Heart and hypothyroid and chest tightness
- Sore chest muscles blood pressure
- Sinus problems related to chest pain
- Resting pulse 94
- Vitamin d side effects itching
- Vitamin d chest tightness