Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
138 Doctors are Online

Chest problem with gynaecomastia - Online Doctor Chats

Date : 21-Feb-2012
User rating for this question
Very Good Posted in: Lung and Chest disorders
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2004
Answered : 40 Questions
User :   Hi
Doctor :   Hi
Doctor :   how can I help you
User :   this is
Doctor :   Yes
User :   i had chat with u 4 days back
User :   do u remember me
Doctor :   Since we have large number of patients daily its bit difficult
Doctor :   give me a hint of the condition
Doctor :   are yoiu there
Doctor :   What did you chat for?
User :   i have right side chest problem
Doctor :   Ok
User :   it is like breasth u told me that u want final impression report
User :   i have done mamography test of right side test on 24 \07\2006
Doctor :   Ok
Doctor :   I could remember a bit
Doctor :   O
Doctor :   So how many years it has been till now
User :   2001 end
Doctor :   Wht did the doctors made the final diagnosis after examining you?
User :   arond 6 yrs
Doctor :   Ok
Doctor :   So what is your age
User :   28 yrs
Doctor :   What is your query now/
Doctor :   are you busy?
Doctor :   YOu can chat whenever you are free
Doctor :   Hello are you there?
Doctor :   I have to close this window as there is no response from your side. Please get back if you need any medical advice.
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor