Chest pains with chills, coughing - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : hi
Doctor : how can i help you?
User : For the last 3 days I've had chest pains that feels like pressure. I've been short of breath,chills, and coughing. I went to the dr and they said all of my test came back clear and that they think it's just due to congestion. Well now my side is starting to hurt. Any thoughts?
Doctor : ok let me first read it
Doctor : side as in where exactly
User : appendix area
Doctor : ok
User : but it's only if I move a certain way or apply pressure
Doctor : do u get phlegm
Doctor : any history of injury
Doctor : any medication u are on?
User : no the only time I cough is if I exhale after inhaling deeply
Doctor : u there?
User : I'm here
User : no injury and no med
Doctor : I need to ask you few questions and our interaction may take 15 to 20 more minutes. You may want to subscribe to the health package as you will need more personalized information. I concern about your problem, hence giving you a discount code QMED374. You can use this code to get 25% discount.
Doctor : please do come back and finish the chat
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Left chest pain with chills
- Moderate right axis deviation ekg
- Ayurvedic cure for hyperparathyroid
- Chronic cough with flem
- Perichondritis and chondritis of pinna
- Chronic interstitial lung disease treatment
- Creshing chest pains chills
- Streptococcus aureus tendinitis
- Chronic pulmonary embolism treatment
- Treatment of pid caused by staph aureus
- Costochondritis autoimmuine
- Fever chest pain chills
- Vertical chest pain with chills
- Thyroid chills and chest pain
- Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease detroit