Chest pains in heart area - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : hi
User : hello
Doctor : how can i help you
User : i am experancing chest pains in the heart area when I run, im 16. I am training with the fire dept and lately its been unbearible like a kniving pain. I tryd stoping for a while but the probleum only got worse. I cant seek help other then here. Please assist
Doctor : ok
Doctor : do u get this chest pain at rest ?
User : when i stop it gets worse then better over 5 mins
Doctor : do u sweat when u get this chest pain ?is the pain related to food u take?
User : yes generally, and to food no.
Doctor : is this pain radiating to ur arms?
Doctor : or shoulder?
User : both often
Doctor : are you there?
Doctor : then u need to see aphysician
User : i tryd pushing on and it hurt in my liver
Doctor : it could something serious
User : and physition
User : my mom says its not serious
Doctor : i would suggest u to get an EKG as well
User : she wont take me
Doctor : along with chest xray and endoscopy
User : ekg is what?
Doctor : Electro cardiogram
Doctor : i mean ECG
User : right i cant go to a doc mom thinks they wont do anything
Doctor : electrocardiogram (ECG or EKG) is a recording of the electrical activity of the heart
User : my leutindent cant take me agains rules
Doctor : no please dont ignore, this could serious
User : its not a choice
Doctor : do u have cough as of now
Doctor : do u smoke?
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- What is seronegative rheumatoid arthritis
- Heart thudding in chest pain in
- Chest pain not heart
- Causes of arthritis in hands
- Rheumatoid arthritis and ear inflammation
- Chest pains heart attack
- Heart score chest pain
- Precordial catch syndrome homemade treatment
- How do you catch pseudomonas
- Physical therapy for hand arthritis
- Giant cell arteritis polymyalgia rheumatica
- How should you sleep if you have precordial catch syndrome
- Precordial catch syndrome goes away with nitro spray
- Chest pain muscle or heart
- Holistic treatment of precordial catch syndrome