Chest pains, Recovering from alcoholism - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : Hi
How can I help you?
User : hello
User : im 22 and im starting to have chest pain is this common?
Is this the first time?
Do you have this frequently?
User : No. Its been going on for the past several months
Where is the pain exactly?
User : next to my heart
Doctor : What is the grade on a scale of 1 to 10?
User : 7
Does it move or localised on the left side of the chest
Can you say when does it increase and when it reduces?
User : no it doesnt. i also been having trouble taking deep breaths and feeling drowzy.
Do you smoke / drink alcohol / illicit drugs?
Doctor : Do you have shortness of breath, dizziness, sweating?
User : no i dont at all but yes i have before im recovering from alocholism.
User : yes.
Did you see a Doctor for this before?
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Heartburn feeling anorexia
- What can i take for memory loss
- Excessive alcohol chest pains
- High blood pressure at 24 years old 14080
- High blood pressure and itchy hands and feet
- Stents and memory loss
- High blood pressure after abortion
- Lumps in neck losing weight
- Chest pain caused by alcohol
- Chest pain and alcohol consumption
- Cough chest pain alcohol
- Hepatitis b and heart palpitations
- Meprate and metformin together weight loss
- Meth and loss of voice
- Chest pain disappears with alcohol