Chest pains, Recovering from alcoholism - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : Hi
How can I help you?
User : hello
User : im 22 and im starting to have chest pain is this common?
Is this the first time?
Do you have this frequently?
User : No. Its been going on for the past several months
Where is the pain exactly?
User : next to my heart
Doctor : What is the grade on a scale of 1 to 10?
User : 7
Does it move or localised on the left side of the chest
Can you say when does it increase and when it reduces?
User : no it doesnt. i also been having trouble taking deep breaths and feeling drowzy.
Do you smoke / drink alcohol / illicit drugs?
Doctor : Do you have shortness of breath, dizziness, sweating?
User : no i dont at all but yes i have before im recovering from alocholism.
User : yes.
Did you see a Doctor for this before?
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- What is the remedy for sinus bradycardia when on levothyroxine
- Excessive alcohol chest pains
- Does increased blood pressure cause trouble breathing
- Maturbation causing dry scalp
- Why is my heart rate irregular after exercising
- Male pain on right hand side groin inside scrotum
- Chest pain caused by alcohol
- What do you suggest for small right atrial mass
- Mean arterial pressure rise and fall when standing
- Meaning of polycytaemia
- Chest pain and alcohol consumption
- Cough chest pain alcohol
- Can bisoprolol cause extreme tiredness and shortness of breath
- Medial pterygoid spasm
- Chest pain disappears with alcohol